Home > Networks and Communications > Conventional Networks > Hubs > Linksys EF2H24
Linksys EF2H24 - EtherFast ® 10/100 24-port Auto-Sensing Hub (Rackmount)
Click here to go back
108215 - Linksys EF2H24
Condition: Refurbished . Warranty:30 days .
EF2H24 - EtherFast ® 10/100 24-port Auto-Sensing Hub (Rackmount)
|The EtherFast ® II 10/100 Auto-Sensing Hub from
Linksys is the second generation in the Instant EtherFast ® Series that quickly set the
standard for economical network expan-sion. Since its ready to run right out of the
box and features easy rack-mount installation, your network will be up and running in no
time. Extensive use of advanced VLSI technology ensures that the EtherFast ® II 10/100
Auto-Sensing 16-Port and 24- Port Hubs will function with unsurpassed reliability,
allowing your business to operate with a minimum of down-time.
- True 10/100 Auto-Sensing Ports (Dual Speed Per Port)
- Internal Store-and-Forward Switching for Effective Traffic Reduction
- Pro-Grade Hub with 24 100BaseTX RJ-45 Ports
- Each Port Automatically Adjusts to Either 10Mbps or 100Mbps Speeds
- Mix and Match 10BaseT and 100BaseTX Hardware Together
- IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX Class II Compliant
- Includes Uplink Port for Joining to Other Hubs & Switches
- Includes a Fiber Module Slot for 100BaseFX Expansion
- Ideal for Streamlining LAN, Server, Internet, Intranet, and BBS Connections
- Fully Compliant with All Major Network Operating Systems
- Auto Partitioning Protects PCs from Downed Network Lines
- Advanced Data Collision Control & Auto Polarity Correction
- Preamble Regeneration and Incoming Frame Retiming
- Fully Rack-Mountable for Integration with Other Enterprise Hardware
- Ports: 24 Auto-Sensing RJ-45 and Uplink The 16 and 24-Port rack mountable hubs also
include an expansion slot for 100BaseFX fiber expansion modules.
- Topology: Star
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u
- Frame Types: Transparent
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Speed: 10Mbps or 100Mbps
- Power: 90-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz auto-select
- EMI: FCC Class A and CE Certified
- LED Indicators: Power and Collision, plus Link/Activity and Speed Per Port. Some models
also include a fiber status LED.
- Dimensions: 17" x 7" x 1.75"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Extensive Use of VLSI Components for Reliability
- Auto-Detecting 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz Power Supply