Home > Hard Drive > Interloper I80P-PT
Click here to go back
299034 - Interloper I80P-PT
Condition: New- Retail Box . Warranty:90 days . $32.00
I80P-PT Full HD 1080P Webcam USB
with Microphone, Privacy Filter & Tripod
for Skype, Zoom, Video Chatting, Recording, Video Conference,
YouTube Streaming and many other uses
Plug & Play USB WebCam 1080P HD with Microphone
|| I80P-PT Full HD Webcam
||1080P @30fps 1920x1080
||1/3' 3MP CMOS
||5 feet - 16.4 feet
|Microphone pick up sound distance
|Signal to noise ratio
| Exposure control
||Automatic tracking of white balance
||USB 2.0 and 3.0
|1* User Manual
|1* Webcam Privacy Cover
|| FCC, CE, RoHS
- Full HD Webcam 1080P:
For Crisp Images and Crystal Clear video capture of 1080p@30fps, with Automatic low light correction, makes you see clearly even in dim light.
- Webcam with Privacy Shutter:
Ensures your privacy behind the laptop /computer. Prevents web hackers from spying on you.
- Web camera with microphone, 90Degree Field of View:
Fixed focus Webcam with wide angle 90 Degree lens, no distortion. with Noise reduction Built-in MIC--to filter out unwanted background noise, and It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise. Great for webinars, video conferencing, live streaming, etc.
- Webcam with Tripod:
Webcam comes with a mounting clip , ¼ tripod thread, mini tripod, so you can put the camera where ever you want beside your computer /laptop.
- Computer Laptop Camera-Versatile compatible:
Webcam for PC, notebook, laptop, desktop computers and Android TV (with USB port). PC webcam supports Windows 10, Windows 7/8, Android 5.0 or above, etc. Compatible with skype / youtube, also Compatible with Twitch, OBS, ZOOM, Facebook Live, XSplit, etc. make the video play fluently, making it easier for you to share your videos with your fans, friends and family.
- Q: How do I know if my camera is recognized by the operating system?
- A: Connect the camera in any USB2.0/3.0 port. Once the camera is connected, it takes a few more moments before the camera is recognized. To ensure the camera has installed correctly, check the following:
Under Control panel >System and Security>Device Manager.
- Q: How do I know if my video calling application is using my webcam?
- A: All video application have an option setting to review the audio and video device. Using the video application review the following:
- The Audio selection to ensure the USB2.0 camera Microphone is selected. If not change the selection to the USB2.0
- The Video selection to ensure the USB2.0 camera is selected. If not change the selection to the USB2.0 camera.
- If you are unable to access Windows 10 preinstalled Skype with this 1080P webcam, please go to the Skype official website to download the latest desktop version.
- Due to the large angle of view, the four corners of the picture will have some distortion, but the middle position will not have distortion. Large wide angle can see a larger area, so you can enjoy different video effects.
- If the microphone does not work, that often is because the computer gives the wrong channel
to the webcam microphone. If you have used other cameras / devices with the computer, the right channel is occupied, so your computer distributes the wrong channel to
the new webcam. Open your computer's device manager, and find the audio
settings. You should find the recording equipment in the system. Find the device you are connected to and click properties.
Enter advanced options for properties. Select the channel type you want to select. Mono selection 1 channel ,stereo selection 2 channels. Then plug webcam in again and it will work normally.